Current LinuxFocus articles:
- Package Management Made Easy, by Sheng Bao
- Many people consider Linux as a tough OS, for its software package management is not that easy as in Windows. ... [ see above link for more ]
Current GNOME Journal articles:
- The GNOME Community: End Users
- GNOME is not just software, but also a community. But what is a community? Vincent Untz takes a closer look, starting with end users in this issue.
- Behind the Scenes: Emmanuele Bassi
- Lucas Rocha interviews Emmanuele Bassi, co-maintainer of gnome-utils and author of the GTK+ recently used resources support. Emmanuele talks about "desktop 2.0" and other GNOME things and shows his geek code to everyone.