October 2006 (#131):
- Mailbag, by Kat Tanaka Okopnik
- Talkback, by Kat Tanaka Okopnik
- 2-cent Tips, by Kat Tanaka Okopnik
- Apache2, WebDAV, SSL and MySQL: Life In The Fast Lane, by Dominique Cressatti
- Sharp does it once again: the SL-C3200, by Edgar Howell
Sharp's latest PDA -- I'll use that term although it really doesn't do it justice -- is a real killer, irresistible to incorrigible Linuxers.
- Ogg, WAV, and MP3, by Edgar Howell
What is described in the following may be illegal where you live.
- On Qmail, Forged Mail, and SPF Records, by Rick Moen
Here's an object lesson in how not to do e-mail, with the role of global village idiot played by Prof.
- The Geekword Puzzle, by Ben Okopnik
- Songs in the Key of Tux: KGuitar, by Jimmy O'Regan
It's been quite a while since my last "Songs in The Key of Tux" article, and, to be honest, I had given up on using Linux-based programs for my tablature needs.
- SVN Hackery: Versioning Your Linux Configuration, by Stephen Shirley
- The LG Backpage, by Ben Okopnik
or read TWDT
Members of the LG Staff who provided additional services in this issue:
- Proofing/Technical Editing: Rick Moen, Ben Okopnik